Last update 19/08/2021 at 09:43 Version: 1
Basic Data Protection Info
Sotpra del Caribe S.A.
|Provide a better healthcare service to laboratory patients
Web user management
Express consent and legitimate interest
No data is transferred to third parties, except legal obligation
Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information
Sotpra del Caribe S.A.
Centro Comercial Puerto Viejo Shops Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Limón, Costa Rica
+560 2750 0450
Responsible for the web treatment:
Web Costa Rica
Delegate in Data Protection
In LABORATORIO BIOCLINIC, S.L. We work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to gather information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and we believe that we must be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, “RGPD”) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and LAW 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, «LSSI»), Laboratorio Bioclinic, SL informs the user that, as the data controller, they will incorporate the personal data provided by the users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following to you:
Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, according to your interests and needs.
We are transparent about the data we collect about you and why we do it.
Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your personal information, we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop processing them.
Our priority is to guarantee your security and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: Laboratorio Bioclinic, S.L.
Registered office: Puerto Viejo Shops Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Limón, Costa Rica
Legal identification number: 3101658096
LABORATORIO BIOCLINIC, S.L.You have appointed a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within your organization. If you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him through the email webmaster (at) laboratorybioclinic.cr
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
- Name, address and date of birth.
- Telephone number and email address.
- Information regarding payments and returns.
- IP address, date and time you have accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the device’s operating system.
- Sensitive data: An analysis yields biometric values that allow to know information related, among others, to biochemistry, coagulation, serologies, cardiac enzymes, environmental or food allergies, etc.
- Any other information or data that you decide to share with us.
In some cases, it is mandatory to fill in the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web; Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
Why and for what do we process your data?
In LABORATORIO BIOCLINIC, S.L. We treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purposes:
- Manage orders or contract any of our services, either online or in the laboratory
- Manage the sending of the information that they request.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third companies for auditing purposes, as well as to handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents to respond to claims from clients or Public Administrations.
- We inform that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will form part of the Register of Treatment Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be periodically updated in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
- Legitimate interest for the treatment of our clients’ data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic evaluations and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third-party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection (for example, for the duration of the commercial relationship), as well as for compliance with the legal obligations arising from the treatment of the data. data.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
The data collected through our website or emails is never shared with public or private entities.
Where is your data stored?
In general, the data is stored outside the EU.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by means of a request in the following email: webmaster (at) laboratorybioclinic.cr
By virtue of what the RGPD establishes, you can request:
- Right of access: you can request information on the personal data that we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right to erasure and to be forgotten: you can request the elimination prior to blocking of personal data.
- Right of limitation to treatment: implies the restriction of the processing of personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of the data, opposing its continued processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another person in charge.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you can request that decisions are not made that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
- In some cases, the request may be rejected if you request the deletion of data necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
- Likewise, if you have any complaint about the processing of data, you can file a claim with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating LABORATORIO BIOCLINIC, S.L.of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. LABORATORIO BIOCLINIC, S.L. reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that have been held with users, in the event that the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
LABORATORIO BIOCLINIC, S.L. is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own creation and for which another source is indicated, so it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that could arise from the use of said information.
LABORATORIO BIOCLINIC, S.L. reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information. LABORATORIO BIOCLINIC, S.L. is exonerated. liability for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by LABORATORIO BIOCLINIC, S.L. provided that it comes from sources outside of it.
Likewise, the user certifies that they are over 14 years old and that they have the necessary legal capacity to provide consent regarding the processing of their personal data.
How do we treat the personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them are directed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the RGPD and article 7 of LO3 / 2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), LABORATORIO BIOCLINIC, S.L. will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the identity card or other form of identification of the person giving consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, with the exception of those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
LABORATORIO BIOCLINIC, S.L.has adopted the security levels of protection of the Personal Data legally required, and tries to install those other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the Personal Data provided to LABORATORIO BIOCLINIC, S.L.
LABORATORIO BIOCLINIC, S.L. is not responsible for hypothetical damages that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond LABORATORIO BIOCLINIC, S.L.; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties people through illegitimate interference beyond the control of LABORATORIO BIOCLINIC, S.L.However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on their hard drive, they have the possibility of configuring the browser in such a way as to prevent the installation of these files. For more information, see the Google Cookies Policy https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es-419