Clinical Chemistry is a branch of microbiology that deals with the study of the functionality of organs individually or together, for the diagnosis, monitoring, treatment control, prevention and investigation of disease.
Among the profiles offered in the laboratory we have:
- Kidney function tests: creatinine and urea nitrogen
- Liver function tests: total and fractionated bilirubins, total and fractionated proteins, transaminases, ALP and GGT.
- Control of diabetic patient: Glucose, glycated hemoglobin, creatinine, urea nitrogen and microalbuminuria.
- Lipid Control: Total cholesterol, LDL, HDL, Triglycerides and atherogenic index.
- Control of adults: Total cholesterol, LDL, HDL, Glucose and uric acid.
- Infection profile: PCR
- Electrolyte control: Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Phosphorus and Chloride.